21411|12840|29.29862|-94.79025|Resource And Crisis Center Of Galveston County, Inc.|1802 Broadway Avenue, Suite 122|Galveston|TX|77550|(409) 763-1441 Main
(888) 919-7233 Toll-free|Provides group sessions, facilitated by master-level therapists and victim advocates for survivors of sexual assault.|Call for information|Adult victim of sexual assault],[24867|15038|29.7413664356955|-95.3964786507046|Bering Memorial United Methodist Church|1440 Harold|Houston|TX|77006|(713) 526-1017 Main
(713) 520-6866 Fax|Provides a safe place where gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender persons who are infected and affected by HIV/AIDS can find support through the following services: Individual, couples and group counseling; Bering Spiritual Support Group; lunch bunch gang for HIV+ on disability; grief support groups; loss of relationship groups.|Call for information|HIV/AIDS infected and affected; Gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender],[27875|16791|29.75726|-95.39820|Houston Area Women's Center|1010 Waugh Drive|Houston|TX|77019|(713) 528-6798 Main - Administrative
(713) 528-3625 TTY|Provides essential services to adult, child and youth survivors of domestic and sexual violence. Offers support group counseling options for adult and child survivors of domestic violence, witnesses to domestic violence, sexual assault, and incest. Serves friends and family of adult survivors of sexual violence and the non-offending parents or caregivers of child survivors of sexual assault.
|Call hotline for assessment|Must be a victim/survivor of sexual and/or domestic violence; Services are free of charge - no income or insurance requirement; No citizenship or immigration status requirement],[23505|14053|29.54343|-95.10307|Innovative Alternatives, Inc.|1335 Regents Park Drive, Bldg. II|Houston|TX|77058|(832) 864-6000 Main
(713) 222-2525 Alternate - Houston Line|Provides individual family therapy, family intervention and reconciliation mediation, forgiveness therapy, and family conflict resolution workshops. Holds support groups for families during divorce offers custody mediation, basic parenting, parenting together after divorce, healing from divorce, and support groups for adolescents, children, and adults.|Appointment preferred; Call for intake and screening; Emergency walk-ins accepted|Families or couples; Minimum age 4; No active substance abuse (30 days sobriety is required and active in substance abuse programs); no active psychosis (30 days stability on psychotropic medications and under psychiatric monitoring without psychotic symptoms is required for initiation of outpatient treatment)],[23153|13771|29.810252|-95.806907|Katy Christian Ministries
Crisis Center|Confidential Address|Katy|TX|77493|(281) 391-4504 Main
(281) 391-4357 24 Hour Hotline - Domestic Violence Hotline|Provides safety and escape plans, accompanies clients to appointments, assists with protective orders, emergency shelter referral and placement, two support groups, and public awareness presentations.|Call for information|Adult victim of domestic abuse],[23268|13910|29.64900|-95.18229|The Bridge Over Troubled Waters, Inc.|3811 Allen Genoa Rd|Pasadena|TX|775042723|(713) 472-0753 Main
(713) 472-8759 Fax|Provides a safe place for abused women and their children to share experiences, obtain information, and support one another.|Appointment required for assessment prior to joining groups via hotline|Adult, female survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault],[23539|14105|29.62271|-95.64799|Fort Bend County Women's Center, Inc.|501 E. Highway 90A|Richmond|TX|77406|(281) 344-5750 Administration
(281) 342-4357 Crisis Line|Provides a 24-hour crisis hotline service for adult survivors of sexual assault and incest, group and individual counseling, and an accompaniment program available to area hospitals and police departments, assistance with or information about Crime Victim's Rights and Compensation.|Call for appointment|Sexual assault and incest survivors, family or friends, adults molested as children.],[23544|14102|29.5699857229033|-95.7753459493827|Fort Bend County Women's Center, Inc.
Rosenberg Office|1002 Wilson Drive|Rosenberg|TX|77471|(281) 344-5730 Main|Group and individual counseling for survivors of domestic or sexual violence, assistance with or information on Crime Victim's Rights and Compensation and VINE.|Appointment required|Victim of sexual assault or domestic violence],[23541|14105|29.62123|-95.56265|Fort Bend County Women's Center, Inc.
UNITED WAY FORT BEND CENTER, Fort Bend County Women's Center|12300 Parc Crest Drive|Stafford|TX|77477|(281) 342-4357 Hotline|Provides a 24-hour crisis hotline service for adult survivors of sexual assault and incest, group and individual counseling, and an accompaniment program available to area hospitals and police departments, assistance with or information about Crime Victim's Rights and Compensation.|Call for appointment|Sexual assault and incest survivors, family or friends, adults molested as children.],[27055|16338|29.5333960888218|-95.1209210189532|Bay Area Turning Point, Inc.|210 South Walnut|Webster|TX|77598|(281) 338-7600 Main
(281) 286-2525 Emergency - 24 Hour Hotline|Provides assistance including legal advocacy and crisis intervention to victims of family violence, sexual assault, date rape, dating violence, and incest. Assist with filing charges, filing for Crime Victims Compensation and Protective Orders. Parenting skills classes are offered as well as free support groups.|Appointment required|No restrictions