23741|14359|29.73688|-95.44165|Aids Foundation Houston, Inc.
A Friendly Haven|6260 Westpark Drive|Houston|TX|77057|(713) 623-6796 Main
(713) 623-4029 Fax|Provides permanent housing and supportive services for homeless families affected by AIDS/HIV.|Call for application; Criminal background check; Urinalysis drug screening prior to admission|Homeless HIV/AIDS infected women with children],[20268|12408|29.729213174807|-95.3541124508017|Change Happens!|3353 Elgin Street|Houston|TX|77004|(713) 374-1222
(713) 374-1200 Main
(713) 651-8045 Fax|Provides permanent subsidized housing to single, disabled, unaccompanied women.|Call for information|Single female; Unaccompanied (no children, no significant others); Minimum age 18; Must have a chronically homeless status; Disabled; Source of income (SSI, child support, employment, etc.)],[23900|14434|30.0090630953243|-95.4439926956337|Northwest Assistance Ministries|15555 Kuykendahl Road|Houston|TX|77090|(281) 885-4555 Main
(281) 583-5621 Fax|Provides housing and limited services for families with at least one disabled adult.|Call 281-885-4531 for appointment|Homeless per HUD's definition],[72699|42464|29.7327813879723|-95.3841592347599|United States Veterans Initiative - U.s. Vets
U.s. Vets - Midtown|4604 Main Street, Suite 213|Houston|TX|77002|(832) 203-1626 Main
(832) 203-1630 Fax|A 54-unit housing program designed to aid those individuals who suffer from permanent mental or physical disabilities that prevent them from achieving self-sufficiency. This program provides long-term rental subsidies & supported case management services.|Call for Appointment; Call for Information; Walk-Ins Accepted|Single, Male or Female sober veterans with documented disability, homeless or at-risk of becoming homeless],[23259|13878|29.83355|-95.473861|Volunteers Of America Texas, Inc.
Haltlands|7000 Northwest 100, B-106|Houston|TX|77092|(713) 692-8190 Main
(713) 692-4606 Fax|Provides an outpatient chemical dependency treatment program and permanent supported housing for women who are of have been homeless.|Call for appointment|Women; Meets HUD income guidelines; Recent graduate from a chemical dependency treatment program