24940|15093|28.9831583359857|-95.9674621758181|The Salvation Army - Bay City Service Unit|1911 7th Street|Bay City|TX|77414|(979) 244-1777 Main
(979) 244-2628 Fax|Provides emergency assistance with basic needs, such as food, medicine, clothing, transportation and disaster relief. Provide an emergency one night stay at motel.|Call for application],[104541|50191|29.77254|-94.94484|Love Inc of Baytown|Confidential Address|Baytown|TX|77520|(281) 422-5683 Main
(281) 427-7653 Fax|Provides assistance with food through 10 churches; helps with diapers and non-food items such as cleaning supplies and hygiene items; assists junior high and high school students with basic clothing once a year; and provides assistance with obtaining identification cards and birth certificates for child care, school, and state benefits.|Call for information|No restrictions],[23247|13860|29.8371111450264|-95.9891702884221|Career and Recovery Resources, Inc.
United Way Waller County Service Center, Career and Recovery Resources|531 FM 359 South|Brookshire|TX|77423|(281) 822-4210 Main|Assists clients in achieving their career potential by researching occupational choices, sharpening job search skills and understanding and overcoming the barriers that may prevent them from reaching their goal. Services include job search training, resume preparation, a job bank, bus tokens, work-related clothing and tools, and use of a Job Bank for on-line job searches, phones, faxes, and message service.|Register and attend orientation each Monday; Attend and complete workshops held Mon - Wed|Minimum age 18],[22164|12876|30.3571770965452|-95.0762728339809|Repair the Breach Ministries|1713 Lilley Avenue|Cleveland|TX|77327|(281) 593-3767 Main
(281) 592-1414 Fax|Assists low-income families, teen mothers and senior citizens with food and clothing, also assisting in family, group or individual Christian counseling.|Appointment required; Call for appointment|Must have government assistance or Low-income],[20224|12365|30.31139|-95.43384|Creative Outreach Ministries|723 W. Davis|Conroe|TX|77301|(936) 441-5433 Information
(936) 441-5433 Main
(936) 760-4399 Fax|Provides food, clothing, and financial assistance for rent and utilities to those in need.|Call for instructions on how to apply|Montgomery County Resident],[22401|13130|30.3146966068433|-95.4652030079524|Montgomery County Emergency Assistance, Inc.
Conroe Office|1022 McCall Avenue|Conroe|TX|77301|(936) 539-9211 Main
(936) 539-9239 Fax|Provides emergency food and clothing. Client is limited to food assistance every 90 days.|Walk-ins accepted; Complete application in person; Interview is scheduled with a caseworker|Low-income],[22428|13191|30.3155759939814|-95.4571484342406|Montgomery County Youth Services, Inc.
MCYS - Conroe Office|105 West Lewis Street|Conroe|TX|77301|(936) 890-1132 Main
(936) 756-8682 Main
(936) 756-8877 Fax|Assist homeless youth in meeting their basic safety needs such as securing shelter, clothing, food, medical, and dental care etc. A team of MCYS staff also regularly distributes food, clothing and hygiene items. Staff will meet the youth wherever they are to provide services.|Call for referral|Ages 10 - 21 who are homeless or at risk of homelessness],[25034|15161|30.163982690226|-95.440376477917|Nourishment for the Needy|27351 Blueberry Hill, Suite 46|Conroe|TX|77385|(281) 292-2695 Main|Provides food, clothing and household items to needy families. Volunteer opportunities are available for sorting goods.|Call for application],[25038|15168|30.308625786575|-95.4593858085035|Pregnancy Assistance Center North
Pregnancy Assistance Center North - Conroe|115 North San Jacinto Street|Conroe|TX|77301|(936) 441-7755 Main
(936) 760-2820 Fax|Thrift store sells household items, toys, shoes, clothing, jewelry, electronics, furniture and much more. The revenue goes into PACN's client programs.|None|No restrictions],[23161|13777|29.27741|-94.83838|The Salvation Army - Galveston|601 51st St|Galveston|TX|77551|(409) 763-1691 Main|Provides social services which include assistance with food and clothing.|Walk-ins accepted; Call for information|No restrictions; Must have ID],[23143|13756|29.3474818377469|-95.0194188365114|Hitchcock Family Welfare|6915 2nd Street|Hitchcock|TX|77563|(409) 572-2473 Main
(409) 986-5632 Fax|Provides assistance to Hitchcock residents with rent, utilities, food, and clothing. Also provide a work site for individuals assigned community service hours.|Call for appointment; Emergency walk-ins accepted|In most cases, must have lived in Hitchcock for 3 months; Must have documents required],[25989|15676|29.70100|-95.53665|Ahiara Development Union USA, Inc.|9888 Bissonnet, Suite 630|Houston|TX|77036|(713) 271-7626 Main
(713) 271-7627 Fax|Provides various services and training for children, youth, and adults.|Call for information|Call for information],[20815|12645|29.6579705963208|-95.3819387984186|Blueridge United Methodist Women|2929 Reed Road|Houston|TX|77051|(713) 733-5174 Main
(713) 733-1414 Fax|Clothing closet open to the public. Clothing, shoes, undergarments, coats and socks available are avaukavke for children and adults.|Pick up application Mon- Fri from 9:00am-2:00pm|Live in zip code 77033, 77047, 77048, 77051],[23139|13750|29.7451823336551|-95.3653517366098|Bread of Life, Inc.
Bread Of Life, Inc.|1703 Gray Street|Houston|TX|77003|(713) 650-0595 Main
(713) 650-0597 Fax|Provides comprehensive services to homeless men, women, and children. Also provides overnight shelter for men and women only. Distributes fresh produce and food items. Offers daily breakfast and dinner meals, shower and laundry facilities, case management and information and referral, and medical services.|Walk-ins accepted|Must be indigent],[23244|13860|29.74476|-95.37191|Career and Recovery Resources, Inc.
Career And Recovery Resources, Inc.|2525 San Jacinto|Houston|TX|77002|(713) 754-7000 Main
(713) 754-7072 Fax|Assists clients in achieving their career potential by researching occupational choices, sharpening job search skills and understanding and overcoming the barriers that may prevent them from reaching their goal. Services include job search training, resume preparation, a job bank, bus tokens, work-related clothing and tools, and use of a Job Bank for on-line job searches, phones, faxes, and message service.|Register and attend orientation each Monday; Attend and complete workshops held Mon - Wed|Minimum age 18],[24138|14586|29.7365376719879|-95.4324151876121|Christian Community Service Center, Inc.
Christian Community Service Center - Emergency Services Program|3434 Branard|Houston|TX|77027|(713) 871-9741 Main
(713) 993-0230 Fax|Assists low-income clients with emergency food, clothing, and limited financial assistance. Emergency dental care, assistance with prescriptions and eyeglasses also available. Appointments required for financial assistance and must live within zip code service area|Call for information; Early arrivals are strongly encouraged; First come, first served for food/clothing/medical services; appointment required for rent/utility assistance--phone lines open at 10 am on weekdays|Call for information],[23729|14351|29.7433938550538|-95.3927448521171|Covenant House Texas|1111 Lovett Boulevard|Houston|TX|77006|(713) 523-2231 Main
(800) 999-9999 Toll-free|Anonymous HIV testing, confidential HIV testing, STD testing, prevention counseling, individual ongoing counseling (not prevention counseling), health education/risk reduction, HIV prevention education, STD prevention education, street outreach, peer education, nurse on site, physician on site, pregnancy testing, prescription assistance, dental care, substance abuse intervention, support groups, peer counseling, food pantry, residential care, clothing assistance, hot meals at every SERVE support group, Wal-Mart gift certificates as door prizes, rental and utility assistance (for clients), co-pay (for clients).|Call for information|Call for information],[22980|13607|29.9274437868943|-95.6033590948941|Cypress Assistance Ministries|11202 Huffmeister Road|Houston|TX|77065|(281) 955-7684 Administration
(281) 955-7683 Alternate - Angel's Attic|Provides various services including clothing, household items, information and referral, and financial assistance.|Interviews during assistance hours; Appointment required|Proof of crisis; Reside in zip code service area],[24453|14742|29.7266647495652|-95.387506001537|Emergency Aid Coalition|5401 Fannin|Houston|TX|77004|(713) 528-3663 Main
(713) 528-2650 Fax|Distributes clothing to families in need.|Walk-ins accepted. Early arrival recommend for same day service.|Call for information],[20850|12663|29.79735|-95.49120|Houston's First Baptist Church
Mission Training Center|8009 Long Point|Houston|TX|77055|(713) 554-8801 Main|Food pantry, clothing closet, and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes available.|Call for appointment|Call for information],[20890|12687|29.67812|-95.51922|Leap of Faith Ministries|6780 Southwest Freeway|Houston|TX|770743041|(713) 987-4623 Main|Provides clothing to those in need.|Call for application; Call for appointment|No restrictions],[23239|13846|29.7397796250869|-95.3771089721496|Lord of the Streets Episcopal Church|3401 Fannin|Houston|TX|77004|(713) 526-0311 Main
(713) 520-7689 Fax|Provides substance abuse counseling, referrals, identification assistance, bus tokens, clothing, voice mail, and a mailing address.|Walk-ins accepted, appointments required for some services|Homeless or people at risk of being homeless],[22350|13075|29.7436507435753|-95.3715116772144|Mental Health and Mental Retardation Authority of Harris County (MHMRA)
Bristow Center|2627 Caroline|Houston|TX|77004|(713) 970-7000 Main - Helpline
(713) 970-7413 Main|Serves the homeless population by providing outreach and clinic-based assessments. Medication management, case management, counseling services and symptom management are offered. Access to phones, showers, laundry facilities, lockers and clothing closet also available.|Homeless; Minimum age 18; Suffer from schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, major depression, schizo-affective disorder, or a mental health crisis],[22511|13274|29.8625006099753|-95.3409318051376|North Central Baptist Church|2102 Tidwell|Houston|TX|77093|(713) 692-6316 Main
(713) 692-2196 Fax|Provides a food pantry to those in need. There is a limit on items according to family size and amount of food available. Allowed to come twice in one month.|Emergency walk-ins accepted; Call for information|Low-income; No limit to families served as long as they meet requirements],[23901|14426|29.9979149483631|-95.4800718801758|Northwest Assistance Ministries
NAM Resale Shop|3645 FM 1960 West, Suite C|Houston|TX|77068|(281) 880-9000 Main|Contributions of furniture, clothing, books, and household items are accepted from the community. Donated items are given to needy families through a voucher system.|Walk-ins accepted; Interview for voucher|Must reside in service area],[23902|14426|29.9208999809137|-95.584769182417|Northwest Assistance Ministries
NAM Resale Shop|10505 Jones Road|Houston|TX|77064|(281) 897-8952 Main|Contributions of furniture, clothing, books, and household items are accepted from the community. Donated items are given to needy families through a voucher system.|Walk-ins accepted; Interview for voucher|Must reside in service area],[23900|14426|30.0090630953243|-95.4439926956337|Northwest Assistance Ministries|15555 Kuykendahl Road|Houston|TX|77090|(281) 885-4555 Main
(281) 583-5621 Fax|Contributions of furniture, clothing, books, and household items are accepted from the community. Donated items are given to needy families through a voucher system.|Walk-ins accepted; Interview for voucher|Must reside in service area],[24896|15061|29.796803055394|-95.3610965322045|Park Temple Baptist Church|4027 Irvington Boulevard|Houston|TX|77009|(713) 694-2339 Main
(713) 490-5605 Fax|Provides clothing assistance.|Call for information],[27230|16438|29.6536627927271|-95.5279043678648|Riceville Mt. Olive Baptist Church|11539 South Gessner Road|Houston|TX|77071|(713) 774-4880 Main
(713) 774-0805 Fax|Provides 5 outfits per family member.|Walk-ins accepted|No restrictions],[24451|14736|29.8210423342431|-95.5101743020595|St. Jerome's Vincentian Center|8825 Kempwood Drive|Houston|TX|77080|(713) 468-5910 Main
(713) 468-6920 Alternate|The food pantry provides emergency food and clothing.|Walk-ins accepted|Unemployed or underemployed],[24606|14891|29.7696665283299|-95.6130276126487|St. John Vianney Social Ministry|625 Nottingham Oaks Trail|Houston|TX|77079|(281) 497-4434 Main
(281) 584-2046 Fax|Provides utility assistance, food from pantry, and clothing from Joseph's Coat Resale Clothing Shop.|Call for appointment for utility assistance|Must reside in 77077 or 77079 zip codes],[23609|14227|29.7311279426166|-95.5599941887367|West Houston Assistance Ministries|10501 Meadowglen Lane|Houston|TX|77042|(713) 977-9942 Main - CARE Ministry Line
(713) 783-0761 Fax|Provides clients with short-term solutions and self-sufficiency. The predominant needs addressed are: housing assistance( rent and mortgage), utility assistance, food and clothing.|Call for appointment for financial assistance. Food pantry available on a walk-in basis.|Underemployed or unemployed],[23548|14117|29.9990658149266|-95.2540695314505|Humble Area Assistance Ministries|1302 First Street|Humble|TX|77338|(281) 446-3663 Main
(281) 446-2601 Fax|Provides basic need services to individuals experiencing crisis. Services include confidential interviews, food pantry, rental and utility assistance, community referral assistance, resale shop, and voucher program.|Walk-ins accepted|Call for information],[23045|13673|30.2258443590511|-95.7402096009249|Society of Samaritans
Distribution Center|603 Little Twig|Magnolia|TX|77353|(281) 259-4088 Main|Provides clothing, utility, and furniture assistance. Also offers prescription payment assistance to the elderly and disabled.
Offers propane assistance for residents living in Magnolia HISD in Montgomery County.|Call for information|77353, 77354, 77355 (includes the city of Magnolia) 77362 (only city of Pinehurst), 77316, part of 77356, part of 77447, 77484 (only the MISD attendance area of these zip codes). Elderly and/or disabled for prescription expense assistance],[23044|13673|30.1536094885432|-95.7433818749611|Society of Samaritans|31355 Friendship Drive Lane, Suite 500|Magnolia|TX|77355|(281) 259-8452 Main
(281) 252-9647 Alternate|Provides clothing, utility, and furniture assistance. Also offers prescription payment assistance to the elderly and disabled.
Offers propane assistance for residents living in Magnolia HISD in Montgomery County.|Call for information|77353, 77354, 77355 (includes the city of Magnolia) 77362 (only city of Pinehurst), 77316, part of 77356, part of 77447, 77484 (only the MISD attendance area of these zip codes). Elderly and/or disabled for prescription expense assistance],[23607|14210|29.59660|-95.51601|Second Mile Mission Center|1135 HWY 90A|Missouri City|TX|77489|(281) 261-9199 Main
(281) 403-1140 Fax|Provides clothing once each month.|Walk-ins accepted|Low-income; Fort Bend County resident],[20182|12341|29.557934065206|-95.5220986612293|The Ark Healthcare Ministry, Inc.|1614 Timbercreek Drive|Missouri City|TX|77459|(281) 437-9100 Main
(281) 437-9101 Fax|Provides clothing closet for families and individuals in need. Counseling services and health screening also available.|Walk-ins accepted|Low-income],[25004|15144|30.1730808563254|-95.1316027945621|Mission Northeast, Inc.|22098 Loop 494|New Caney|TX|77357|(281) 354-1200 Main
(281) 354-2332 Fax|Assists with food, clothing, and household items. Utility assistance for senior adults and permanently disabled.|Application in person|Senior adults or permanently disabiled for utility assistance; Families residing in service area],[24642|14927|30.1796125486009|-95.1998167832205|New Caney New Horizons, Inc.|18642 US Hwy 59|New Caney|TX|77357|(281) 689-8500 Main
(281) 354-7667 Alternate|New Horizons Resale Shop offers pre-owned furniture, clothing and household goods for sale to public at affordable prices. Proceeds support vocational and functional skills training and our social activities.|Walk-ins accepted for clothing assistance. Application for Assistance available upon request.|No restrictions; 6 Month waiting period for addtional requests],[24560|14830|29.5863027893476|-95.7721770095114|Rosenberg - Richmond Helping Hands, Inc.|902 Collins Road|Richmond|TX|77469|(281) 232-4904 Main
(281) 341-7536 Alternate|Assists people of West Fort Bend County who are in a crisis situation. Areas of service include the provision of food, clothing, utility assistance, prescription medicine assistance, and extensive referral capability. No deposit on utilities or housing.|Walk-ins accepted|West Fort Bend County Only],[24306|14639|29.0536107067542|-95.7010325717195|West Brazos Cares|1008-A East Ashley Wilson Road|Sweeny|TX|77480|(979) 548-9000 Main|Food and clothing are provided for those in need.|Call for application; Walk-ins accepted|Must meet income guidelines; Reside within the Sweeny ISD and Columbia Brazoria ISD],[21351|12805|29.3840101822463|-94.9233842788196|Mainland Children's Partnership
Mainland Children's Partnership - Community Family Center|2000 Texas Avenue, Suite 601|Texas City|TX|77590|(409) 643-8240 Main
(409) 643-8252 Fax|Provides case management for families with young children who are in need of multiple services. Offers assistance to Galveston County residents apply for traditional or disaster related social services, when applicable.|Call for appointment; Walk-ins accepted|Live within the boundaries of the Texas City and La Marque ISD; Priority given to pregnant women & families with small children],[22185|12892|29.3791587114026|-94.9585022990274|The Salvation Army of Mainland Galveston County|4210 Texas Avenue|Texas City|TX|77591|(409) 935-1190 Main
(409) 935-6523 Fax|Services include rent, utilities, food, clothing, disaster relief, and pastoral counseling.|Call for appointment; Walk-ins for food only|Must have a loss of income; Must reside in Galveston County Mainland],[24998|15138|30.0536935031692|-95.9132051400571|Waller Assistance and Restoration Ministry|31315 FM 2920, Suite 11|Waller|TX|77484|(936) 372-3025 Main - Assistance Ministries
(936) 372-5173 Main - Warm Treasures|Families in Waller Scool District receive supplemental food and personal care item assistance through W.A.R.M. The food is purchased with proceeds from W.A.R.M. Treasures Thrift Shop at the area Food Bank or received through local donations.|Call for information|Call for information; Must live in Waller ISD