Severe Weather April 2016
(800) 621-3362 24 Hour Hotline - FEMA Tele-Registration Hotline
(800) 733-2767 24 Hour Hotline - American Red Cross Disaster Donation Hotline
(800) 939-6631 Main - Disaster Unemployment Benefits
Disaster Debris Removal
DESCRIPTION:Residents should contact the city to learn when debris removal will begin to take place. The city is trying to allow time for people to remove items from their homes before they begin scheduling pickups
INTAKE PROCEDURE:Take heavy trash out to curbside for pickup
ELIGIBILITY:City of Houston residents
- Disaster Related Debris Removal
Other location(s) where Disaster Debris Removal is offered:
Other service(s) offered at this location:
- American Red Cross Donations | American Red Cross Donations(more info...)
- Disaster Unemployment | Disaster Unemployment Services(more info...)
- Fema Disaster Recovery Assistance | Fema Post Disaster Assistance(more info...)
Every effort has been made to supply complete and accurate information on this web site. The listings in the database are based on information supplied by agency representatives. Inclusion in the database does not imply endorsement nor does exclusion imply disapproval. Agencies may be absent from the database due to the inclusion/exclusion policy of IMPACT 2-1-1.
This site contains links to other sites for more information. Links to other web sites do not imply an endorsement of the materials disseminated at those web sites, nor does the existence of a link to another site imply that the organization or person publishing at that site endorses any of the materials at this site. Links to other web sites are provided as a convenience and IMPACT 2-1-1 is not responsible for the content at any web site linked to this site.